Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Is it the bubble pop? BitCoin is Crashing?

Bitcoins Crash, Bubble pop
(Source)
After reaching 266USD, Bitcoins are now being traded at 142USD [at Mt.Gox]. Is it the bubble pop? The price of Bitcoins will return to the values of early March - or they'll stabilize on a major price? Will you buy some BitCoins at depressed prices? Sell or hold to see what happens? For those who have bought BitCoins before the spectacular rise in recent weeks, I guess it's a risk worth to take. Those who have bought during the price rise, probably feels panicky - and panic is not a good adviser. The first thing I'd think, if I were in this situation, would be "Can I lose the money that I invested?". If the answer was "No" probably I'll sell while I could win something - or at least minimize losses. If the answer was "Yes", I'll probably bet on a future price rise of BitCoins. That's why it's so important that you only invest money you can afford to lose - otherwise, you'll always be conditioned by your emotions. Although psychologists have demonstrated that there are emotions that allow us to decide - we shouldn't decide based on emotions, but supported on emotions...


#BTC: 18UtAYMy8zUUanHtkbvv4MUTajA2NoprNB

#LTC: LcgtnX2JDgKZAM4kh4JDsa1h6WVTFPnzXm

2 comments:

  1. It was just a DDOS attack. Go and read before you post such incorrect guessing.

    ReplyDelete